Saturday, April 29, 2006

ILLEGAL immigration boycott


At first I was mildly annoyed by this past month's protest marches filled with rhetoric spoken in Spanish, upside down American flags, and a bunch of baggy pants carrying the Mexican flag up and down U.S. streets. This Spanish language version of the national anthem is the last straw for me. I hope any worker, illegal or otherwise, that skips work to participate in a march that is intended to cripple the economy these same protesters find safe haven in, are fired and hopefully deported immediately. Spanish kids that skip school to participate in this embarrassing march, I hope you are expelled and take up protests in China or something. Good luck with that language. I hate to see my tax dollars going to the "Mexican conversion" of our schools anyway. To be fair, maybe the illegal immigrants and their "huervos rancheros" supporters will be truly circumspect and honorable ruining the economy (ruining the economy because they are plugging the streets blocking transportation routes). I hope their focus is truly well rounded and they boycott all U.S. businesses like emergency rooms, food stamp lines, classrooms (tuition free) and refraining from driving cars on our streets without licenses. I went from wanting a secure border fence to a big thick wall lined with electric conduit. I would put up big warning signs, don't touch or else in "Mexican". If someone tried or if many tried, a nighttime flight overhead would expose what looked to be a giant bug zapper protecting our borders and the rights of America's legal middle class. "NO HABLA ESPANOL"