Saturday, April 21, 2007

New Website

Good Morning everyone..... I am in trouble again. My hubby is gone and he told me to write something. OK... so now if you were supposed to just sit down and right something what would you write? Not so easy is it........

First of all I hope everyone has had a chance to read "The Mystery of Ruth" which was published yesterday. Part 2 will be published in a few days. It is based on some things that happend to us while living in this house a few years ago. It can be both interesting and very eerie at the same time. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Also I want to bring to everyone's attention my husband's new website. I worked very hard on this and this is my first attempt at web design. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!! Ha! I am pretty proud of how it turned out. I hope all of you check it out. If you have any good ideas that might help out let us know.

http://www.kirkmaierbooks.com

Signed..... Mrs. Montana Conservative

1 comment:

mtliberty said...

Not a bad design. I also like the new blog design better than the red version.