Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Tucker!


I woke up in the middle of the night as I usually do and this time all I could think about was my husband's blog. I thought ... Oh dear, he will be home today and I am going to have to make up for yesterday's blog. I remembered him saying that I could write about anything and one of his suggestions popped into my head.... "Blog about the dog chasing his tail!" So that got me to thinking about the dog. My husband says that I am the one that made him the way he is. He is neurotic..... Tucker chases his tail before he eats. He is almost 130 pounds so it is quite a sight. But eventually he gets around to his eating. On a bad day I have to hand feed him. I know the dog is thinking that I am a sucker and how hilarious it is that I am handing him one kibble at a time. Back to the reason why he is neurotic and him chasing his tail..... Hmmmm, I don't remember teaching him how to do that! Well anyway.... he is five years old today. Guess I will have to do something special for him! Happy Birthday Tucker!

Signed.... Mrs. Montana Conservative

No comments: