Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Mormon For President?


Ok.... I can't stand it.... One last post before the hubby comes home. I hope that he elaborates on this one because I know he feels just as strong about this as I do....

I heard on the news that Mitt Romney was going to run for the presidency. Well I know nothing about him and probably wouldn't have listened to the news clip about him if they hadn't said something about "Can a President be a Mormon?"

Oh my Lord in Heaven! I can't believe it! I suppose this is going to be the beginning of the end. If this fellow gets elected I know it will. Everything this country has worked for and all the changes over the years for women and their rights as human beings will all go down the drain. I hope that everyone does their homework on this one. If those women out there that know nothing about him vote for him just because he is a nice looking man... Boy are they in for a rude awakening.

The Mormons paint this picture of how good they are and what wonderful lives they live. They claim to be respectable people. They cover up and sugar coat everything to hide what really goes on behind their closed doors. The men believe that women are there to serve them and raise children. Historically many of the men sexually abuse their female children and the cycle continues and has ever since the cult they live in was started back in the 1800's. This is no true religion believe me. They make up the rules in their cult and change them on a regular basis to fit whatever so they won't break the law. Make no mistake, Mormons are not true Christians.

A friend of mine loaned me a book written by Martha Beck called "Leaving The Saints". Before I even finished it I was outraged by how she was treated as a child and adult by the Mormons in the modern world that we live in. Go to her website and check it out. http://www.leavingthesaints.com/index.html I have read other books about those women that have lived in the true Mormon cult and finally were brave enough to leave. Notice I said cult because that is all it is. If they were truly Christian people they wouldn't be living the way they do.

Please do your homework on this fellow, Mitt Romney. It will truly be the beginning of the end if the Mormons take over our country!

Signed..... Mrs. Montana Conservative

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see...the beginning of the end,
could that have already started when we elected that Kennedy fellow from the pedophlic based catholic cult that disallows females from participating in governance and views "woman's rights" issues as mortal sins.
Or should we worry about the coming of the end with the elevation of Obama, the closet muslim to our highest office where he can institute his 1400 years of Muslim
clarity on the proper view of a woman's place in society.
Not to worry Romney will not survive the first three primaries.
However if you are looking for a sign of the coming of the last days just imagine Hillary and Bill in the White House, Obama in the second seat, Pelosi the speaker of the house and Harry Reid (THE MORMON) as the Majority Leader in the senate.