Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day


Once again I am going to attempt a blog at my husband's request..... So what do you blog when it is Valentine's Day and your husband isn't home? Well I could complain that he isn't here and that I didn't get the chocolates, roses, jewelry and all those material things that women expect from their husbands on Valentine's Day but I think I will use this time to tell him that I appreciate him and love him very much.....

My husband is out on the road working very hard. I know that he cares deeply for me and would give me the world if he could. He is the most kind, generous, loving person that I have ever known. He has a big heart and is a very sensitive person. We have been through some rough times but have always been close and worked through these hard times together. He is my soulmate and my very best friend. Besides all that, he is my sweetheart!

So when he gets home and reads this he is going to change the password to his blog website and I won't be allowed to do anymore blogging for him unless I pass it by him first. But you know..... it will be worth the look on his face while he is reading it!

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie! Love you!

Signed..... Mrs. Montana Conservative

No comments: