Monday, March 12, 2007

I Wonder.....


Have you ever wondered what the world looks like from the surface down? I know that is a weird thing to think about but those that know me know that I am different and that I have some strange quirks. So bear with me.....

People to go the warm waters and snorkel so they can see below the water. There is another world down there that you can't see from just looking out over the water unless you happen to be in very clear, shallow water and you can see the bottom. So what if you were able to do the same on land?

Wouldn't it be interesting to be able to see a map of the entire earth underneath the surface? Not just the different levels in the ground that show all the layers of the earth to core but what it looks like underground beneath a city. I know in the cities where there are subway systems, tunnels, etc. they are mapped out but what about all the basements, cemeteries, all the tree roots and plants. What about all the catacombs underneath those old European cities that have been there for years? What about all those treasures that people have buried underground to hide and all those wonderful dog bones?

The US government has an underground safety area for the President in case of emergency. There is a whole complete city underground where he and other important staff members could function in a time of need. I am sure the average person would be overwhelmed by what normally isn't underground is there hiding safely and waiting to be used in a time of need.

What if everything were reversed and all you saw was what was underground and all that is atop the ground would be below? It would truely be amazing! I know.... life wouldn't be the same.

Ok so now you all know that I have lost my mind and I will be waiting for the guys in the white coats to come and haul me away but isn't the mind a wonderful thing? Your imagination is all yours and you can do with it what you want. You can think about all those things that interest you and you don't have to share it with anyone if you choose not to. I just happen to share with you something that I always wondered about. Everyone is different and that is good. We would be awfully boring if we were all the same......

Signed..... Mrs. Montana Conservative

No comments: