Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sleigh Ride


I recently received this photo from my Mother in the mail. She was invited to go for a Sleigh Ride west of Great Falls MT.

I am sure that it brought back many memories of her younger years. I remember stories that she used to tell about how she and her family got around in the winter time with the sleigh and team horses. To keep warm they would warm rocks in the old wood stove and put them on the floor of the sleigh.

This photo looks like a crisp February day and doesn't look like it was taken in Montana. It has the look of more of a southwestern scene in a higher elevation where they are more apt to get snow. But I assure you that it is in Montana. It is funny how a little different style of building can change your whole prospective of where you think something is.

Signed..... Mrs. Montana Conservative

No comments: