Friday, March 23, 2007

Tax Time


Guess this is my last chance to blog before the hubby comes home!

I am supposed to be getting all the tax information together so we can go to the accountant's office on Monday morning. Won't that be fun..... Every year I pride myself in being able to use an accounting program to help with recording that important imformation that the IRS requires. So once again I have all the numbers plugged in there and hopefully when they are put onto their correct lines on the IRS forms it will show some positive results for us. That is why I go to all this trouble in the first place. I believe in taking advanctage of every tax break there is out there. If there is a legal way to provide them with a number and I have the paperwork to back it up..... it makes me happy!

I know all of you out there must think that I am a nut but those accounting programs are a challenge and one that I like to see if I can make my way through each year. They aren't any worse than some of those video games that the kids play now. I can't get my way through them hardly at all so this can't be that bad!

So I will get the rest of my reports ready to print and hopefully the visit to the accountant on Monday won't be as bad as my husband thinks.

I am sure that you faithful readers will be happy that my hubby will be back. I am sure that he will have some stories to tell after being out on the highways of the USA for the last three weeks.

So until the next time......

Signed..... Mrs. Montana Conservative

No comments: